Grippy natural rubber and a large, flat surface with signature dimples provide the stability and predictable bite needed for fast stops, quick starts and delicate balance. To help reduce weight, the signature bell shape and the forged, hollow stem combine to make the Jupiter lighter than other bulky toe stops, allowing the skater to be quicker and more nimble.
Jupiter toe stops are non-marking and are recommended for all surfaces, including wood, sport tile, concrete/cement and outdoor skating surfaces. The Jupiter toe stops are sold in pairs.
- Most standard plates with the exception of the Rainbow Rider
This product is resistant to stains and discoloration and is machine washable.
- Use of a lingerie bag is recommended
- Wash in cold water
- Use mild soap or detergent
- Do not use fabric softener
- Air dry or tumble dry, absolutely no heat to maintain softness