The Bont Quadstar roller derby skate breaks the mold of what materials a mid-level skate should be made from and it takes performance beyond most brand high-end boots. All for a fraction of the price!
The thermoplastic in the heel allows you to mold your boot with a hairdryer to obtain a custom fit in under 10 minutes. This is especially good for skaters with skinny or wide ankles.
The boot is made with 100% Genuine Australian leather and features replaceable rubber bumper toe protection, an adjustable velcro top strap, and a rear heel loop to put your laces through.
By using the drop-down menu you can now easily upgrade your package to suit your skating style and budget.
- Base: Fiberglass
- Outer skin: Australian leather
- Liner: Suede-L
- Boot height: High
- Heel rise: 6mm
- Innersole: EVA with fabric
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: Memory foam
- Size options: 3 - 13
- Fit options: Standard
- This is a complete package and comes mounted
This product is resistant to stains and discoloration and is machine washable.
- Use of a lingerie bag is recommended
- Wash in cold water
- Use mild soap or detergent
- Do not use fabric softener
- Air dry or tumble dry, absolutely no heat to maintain softness